Hardwood Flooring Store in Dickinson, ND
Hardwood flooring can make your smaller rooms appear more spacious while adding elegance and value. With proper placement and care, your new hardwood floor can stay intact for generations. If you’re looking for hardwood flooring near you in Dickinson, ND, the flooring experts at Floor to Ceiling Carpet One Floor & Home are here to help! We carry a variety of both solid and engineered hardwood, with options to transform all types of spaces.
Our seasoned team of flooring experts can help you find the perfect hardwood to fit your space, functional needs, and style. Here are a few guidelines to consider when choosing your hardwood floors.
Hardwood Species & Styles
Both engineered and solid hardwood flooring are available in many different styles and wood species. You’ll also find a wide array of plank sizes, textures, finish colors, shine levels, and more!
Popular hardwood species include:
Popular hardwood styles include:
- Rustic or Weathered planks
- Wide Planks
- Light or Natural finishes
- High Gloss & Dark finishes
Solid vs Engineered Hardwood
When it comes to choosing a style of hardwood, the most important thing to consider is whether you prefer solid or engineered hardwoods. Both flooring types feature different benefits, listed below.
- Solid hardwood is hardwood flooring at its most traditional and is made from solid wood.
- Simple and enduring, your solid hardwood floor can evolve right along with you since it can be refinished repeatedly.
- Solid hardwood has a long lifespan and is offered in a wide variety of wood species and plank sizes.
- The simple construction allows the natural characteristics of the planks to stand out and can help to add value to your home.
- Engineered hardwood is the modern answer to some of the common dilemmas of solid hardwood. It looks virtually identical to its more traditional cousin but is actually crafted in dense layers, for flooring with added durability.
- From its protective top coat to its moisture-resistant center, engineered hardwood works well in spaces that once were inhospitable to hardwood, including rooms below grade.
- The layered construction makes it better at handling humid conditions without warping.
Do You Offer Waterproof Hardwoods?
Yes! We offer engineered hardwood flooring that is 100% waterproof!
How It Works:
- These engineered floor panels have an aluminum oxide finish that locks out moisture from spills, humidity, pet accidents, and more.
- The finish is also ultra scratch, dent, and wear-resistant.
- Below the hardwood surface, the planks feature a rigid waterproof vinyl sublayer that prevents warping and swelling.
- These hardwood floors are also installed so that the seams are watertight, keeping spills from escaping between the floorboards and causing damage below.
Where Can My Hardwoods Be Installed?
When it comes to where you can install these planks, solid hardwood should be kept in dry, cool spaces of your home like bedrooms, living rooms, and even a home office.
Keep In Mind The Following:
- We recommend engineered hardwood for homeowners with children and pets. They can handle daily activity, playtime with your pets or children, and life’s little accidents.
- You can install engineered planks on any level of your home, including finished basements.
- Waterproof hardwood flooring is ideal for kitchen and bathroom settings.
Shop Hardwood Flooring Near You - Dickinson, ND
At Floor to Ceiling Carpet One Floor & Home, we’re proud to offer you all of the latest in solid and engineered hardwood flooring products. Our goal is the same as yours: to find flooring that will meet all of your style and functional needs, and will stand its own for many years to come. Visit our showroom at 1516 I-94 Business Loop East in Dickinson, ND, or browse our online hardwood selection now!
LEARN MORE ABOUT HARDWOOD
Hardwood Flooring Maintenance
Keep your hardwood floors looking their best with a little extra TLC! Follow these simple care tips from the flooring pros.